Skocz do zawartości
  • Ogłoszenia

• d34m0n_chi1d

nForum.pl zaplaci ci za aktywnosc!   08.07.2018

Na forum trwaja aktualnie testy majace na celu zbudowanie systemu pozwalajacego kazdemu userowi na monetyzacje swojej aktywnosci na forum. Testujemy rozne metody w tym np. zdobywanie punktow za aktywnosc oraz czas spedzony na forum. Celem jest zbudowanie prostego systemu dajacego mozliwosc faktycznej monetyzacji, bez haczykow typu mozliwosc wymiany tylko na nagrody lub wysokie minimum wylaty. U nas bez takich. Aktywnosc bedzie docelowo wymieniana na zlotowki, latwo i w kazdej chwili, wyplacana na konto bankowe. Przepraszamy za mozliwe przerwy w dzialaniu forum oraz dziekujemy za wyrozumialosc.
Mononoke

Lenguage

I neglected a bit my english (what a shame!) so this is time to refresh it. Yes, yes I'm a lazy student, which only thinking about parties (it's Koles fault! hehe he doesn't know english well so I can backbite him here all time but psssst!)

Now I have to learning japanese (maybe is someone here with I could practise this too?) and through new words in new lenguage, I forgot the english one. Help me!

Write something to me (i can be about Koles :P), criticize my statements! Start!

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

I don't know first thing about Dude so what could I write...

Yes, your english sucks :P. At first I wasn't sure, but then you proved it with this :D

Now I have to learning japanese (maybe is someone here with I could practise this too?)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Mononoke, Your English is not so bad, don’t listen to The Monk, maybe he is jealous a bit :wink:

I don’t know Koleś so I cannot write anything about him… But I understand that he is your boyfriend. Let’s say that you have to introduce him in five sentences. What is so special about him?

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Monk you cheeky assholey :D :D

she asked for advice and criticism not for define whether her English sucks or not ;P

anyways, my advice is to read a lil bit about grammatical construction as you totally killed the present tenses. What helped me bloody much was reading books and articles with English-to-English dictionary in my hands only.

And searching for words meanings just in English-to-English dictionaries affects better on your vocabulary – afterwards you know more words and are able to remember the word and its usage better. Google Translate sucks every now and then as far as translating phrases from one language to another one is concerned. It uses only automatic plain words without possibility of other meanings and though there are so many similars between both languages and words meanings the final phrase is out of grammar and understanding as well :)

nothing is unfeasible – practise and practise and you'll succeed.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
she asked for advice and criticism not for define whether her English sucks or not ;P
She was so imprecise with her statement, I couldn't contain myself ;)

[ Dodano: 2010-11-29, 14:04 ]

What helped me bloody much
Shows how lives on the island lol :).

[ Dodano: 2010-11-29, 14:05 ]

And searching for words meanings just in English-to-English dictionaries affects better on your vocabulary – afterwards you know more words and are able to remember the word and its usage better.
I especially recommend: http://thesaurus.com/

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Shows how lives on the island lol .

Yep, the Potatoland especially with their ''bos''(bus), ''®ojsz'' (right) or even ''cheers'' told in any possible event ;P

If you wanna learn English do not go to UK, do not go to US, do go to Ireland and go to the bar. ;P after few pints you gonna know the most of Irish drinking songs and hold your friend in your arms while swaying to the door in your drunkard's insurance you're able to reach the sky and kill the president who's already dead ;P

anyways

She was so imprecise with her statement, I couldn't contain myself

and so everybody has the time to learn :)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Now I have to learning japanese (maybe is someone here with I could practise this too?)
o tell me what is wrong in this sentence?
I don't know first thing about Dude so what could I write...
It was about Koles? Let us hope so he won't check what dude mean in dictionary ;P
I don’t know Koleś so I cannot write anything about him… But I understand that he is your boyfriend. Let’s say that you have to introduce him in five sentences. What is so special about him?
You broke everything! I wanted backbite him, but introduction should be more sincere. ^^'
anyways, my advice is to read a lil bit about grammatical construction as you totally killed the present tenses.
Yes, it's my general problem, because I mislead constructions with another languages...

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
I'm rusty myself but I'll bite:

Now I have to learn japanese (maybe someone here I could practice this with?).

[ Dodano: 2010-11-29, 14:53 ]

It was about Koles?
yupp :)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

subject + have to + infinitive

I have to learn Japanese (maybe there's somebody who I could practice with?)

''with'' goes to an end of the phrase in most of cases, especially when a question is concerned.

I mislead constructions

No, Id rather say your biggest problem is usage of too complicated words which make you're finding English harder than it really is.

[ Dodano: 2010-11-29, 15:04 ]

I'm rusty myself

Aw. that's natural in this age ;P

you'll be getting more and more rusted and finally break into small pieces ;P

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
You broke everything!

Hehe, sorry :razz:

introduction should be more sincere

Who told you so? :grin: You can backbite him, if you want :grin:

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
I have to learn Japanese (maybe there's somebody who I could practice with?)

''with'' goes to an end of the phrase in most of cases, especially when a question is concerned.

ok. I always sleep on gramatic topics ^^'. Especially in England I didn't use it, maybe because I worked with immigrants, so their English was about my level. However Britishers weren't much better.
Aw. that's natural in this age ;P
Yes! Trample his ego!
Who told you so? :grin: You can backbite him, if you want :grin:
I should scare away potencial rivals, but in other side frome my pure heart u can hear only 'cuuuuuuuuute'! Ok, be serious - he's bigheaded :neutral: but I prefer that then idiots like myopic ;P

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
I prefer that then idiots like myopic ;P

yep, im up to legal abortion when have to read posts of this suckah ;P let him die begorrah.

anyways, how do you enjoy the snow? I hardly move my plumpy ass from my warm room. I'm even too lazy to get a beer or two I left downstairs :(

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
how do you enjoy the snow?
I'm in Christmas mood! Jumping, singing, falling down on the street, like today ;/... and coming back frozen, but still happy :)

Only breakdowns of transports make me angry :mad:

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

As far as this year is concerned I do not accept Christmas. If I would be able to spend them with my family - that's ok. Otherwise, like this year, it makes no sense to me. Christmas only with the family. That's it in this topic.

All of those crappy decorations when I have to be on my own or with my bfriend only drive me mad.

If I had to choose I'd rather prefer the bottle of wine, long night, heavy music, shackles, crumpled bedclothes and loads of fun :twisted:

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

I don't have family, I'm not believer, but I like this atmosphere, and decoration. The world become more colorful.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
The world become more colorful.

oh, does it.

I don't have family, I'm not believer

If you're not a catholic what does make a sense for you to celebrate Holydays which you do not believe in?

I understand - decorations, gifts, atmosphere. But is it enough to have good Christmas? Don't you think you could celebrate the end of December in real dimension if you were a catholic?

I still don't know. Catholics, atheists and everybody celebrates it like twas a National Day.

Christmas tree, cooking, mistletoe, carols. That all is very lovely, but not when you're on your own. House full of guests and family or nothing. That's my belief. ;)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
oh, does it.
In ordinariness u can forget about this. But tell me, don't u prefer snow then sad rain? And those wonderful decoration then grey routine? For me it's time which remind about passing tings, and changes in my life.
If you're not a catholic what does make a sense for you to celebrate Holydays which you do not believe in?
I don't celebrate them in this sense, but I spend time with my friends. I don't have to believe to have a magic time. I can observe how people chamging for this one moment. Everybody want to meet and be glad from being together. Daily they'are to busy. In other side I don't want break somebody's Christmas because I don't believe. If I am in some surronding I fit myself to it.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
In ordinariness u can forget about this. But tell me, don't u prefer snow then sad rain? And those wonderful decoration then grey routine? For me it's time which remind about passing tings, and changes in my life.

Ok, I prefer rain in the summer to (preposition is 'to' not 'then' :) ) snow in the winter.

I hate when it's cold, hate when it's raining, the proper weather for me is sunny sky and +25 maximum.

I can observe how people chamging for this one moment

so do I. My Granny - ''ohh.. it will be too salty, be careful with the salt or even resign from usage.. oh, no! this cake could be better in taste, oh! I have to switch the lights on. Oh, no! somebody spilled the coke! I have to clean it up! ''

Granny, wtf is wrong with you. Calm down..

btw, would like like me to correct your phrases or simply chat? :)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
I hate when it's cold, hate when it's raining, the proper weather for me is sunny sky and +25 maximum.
Me too, but when is a lot of snow I don't grumble :)
so do I. My Granny - ''ohh.. it will be too salty, be careful with the salt or even resign from usage.. oh, no! this cake could be better in taste, oh! I have to switch the lights on. Oh, no! somebody spilled the coke! I have to clean it up! ''
I didn't mean changes like that... :lol:
btw, would like like me to correct your phrases or simply chat? :)
Both

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Since you asked:

I don't celebrate them in that sense, but I spend time with my friends. I don't have to believe to have a magic* time. I can watch how people change for this one moment. Everybody wants to meet and is grateful for being together. Day to day they'are too busy. On the other hand, I don't want to destroy somebody's Christmas because I don't believe. When I go someplace, I do my best to fit in.

* - not sure, but this sounds odd.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

The Monk, but less or more her phrases had some sense, so don't be too accurate :)

The best to correct was 'on the other hand'. The rest would do.

Mono if you'd try to read English books (I recommend O.Wilde - ''The picture of Dorian Gray'' which I ate on my breakfast few years ago) I'm sure your vocabulary and lingual abilities would increase much more. We're only people so we do make mistakes, especially lingual as this is not our native language. :)

so the most secure way to improve your English from grammatical, spoken and written perspective is to read smth written by native speaker :)

not sure, but this sounds odd.

yep, but is correct. Once ago I had a problem whether to say ''magic'' or ''magical''. I checked, both are ok. :razz:

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Mono if you'd try to read English books (I recommend O.Wilde - ''The picture of Dorian Gray'' which I ate on my breakfast few years ago) I'm sure your vocabulary and lingual abilities would increase much more.
I think so, but I scarcely find time to reading polish books! My free time is only for japanese, 'cause I'm learning with better group. I couldn't fit hours my lectures with the basic group, so now I have to overtake whole year ;/

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Żeby dodać komentarz, musisz założyć konto lub zalogować się

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą dodawać komentarze

Dodaj konto

Załóż nowe konto. To bardzo proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz już konto? Zaloguj się tutaj.

Zaloguj się teraz