Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Mononoke

Lenguage

62 postów w tym temacie

Yes, it's my general problem, because I mislead constructions with another languages...

m too :roll:

i've got also problems because of one game ... which totally fucked my english :grin: hate turks F*** U 2

Mono if you'd try to read English books (I recommend O.Wilde - ''The picture of Dorian Gray'' which I ate on my breakfast few years ago) I'm sure your vocabulary and lingual abilities would increase much more.

do you mean reading w/o translation ? ... are there any easier books ? :sad:

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Malinka napisał/a:

Who told you so? You can backbite him, if you want

I should scare away potencial rivals, but in other side frome my pure heart u can hear only 'cuuuuuuuuute'! Ok, be serious - he's bigheaded but I prefer that then idiots like myopic ;P

I am neither potential nor any other rival :grin:

Oh yeah, Myopic is very… “special” :lol: I am pretty sure that Myopic and Marana it’s the same person. It’s not possible that two people construct sentences the same way. Just impossible. They can have similar opinions but they cannot express them identically.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Mononoke, admit that is just an excuse :) even one page daily would do!
Ok, I will try.
i've got also problems because of one game
which one?
Oh yeah, Myopic is very… “special” :lol: I am pretty sure that Myopic and Marana it’s the same person. It’s not possible that two people construct sentences the same way. Just impossible. They can have similar opinions but they cannot express them identically.
I'm not sure yet, but I don't like him. Even if they're the same person "his girl" has more distance.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
which one?

Knight Online . turkish population is like 90% ... here are examples of their english:

"Where is you from ?"...

"Ne kadar blabla Ym sell" -it means - How much is it ? blabla I sold ...

ym life in turkiye ... I live in Turkey

:roll:

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Mostly, they didnt understand. I dont play anymore on these servers. According to that sentence - "when in Rome, do as the romans do" i've learned incorect english while playing in KO ( years... ;d ) i try to change it. :wink:

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Mostly, they didnt understand
I see, so u had to reduce your languages skills to their level? I sympathize :glaszcze:
i try to change it. :wink:
so welcome in my topic about underdevelopers :P

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
are there any easier books ?

aye, start with simple fairytales. :)

I do mean reading with translation. But you have Eng-to-Eng dictionary only.

k4m1l89, that's the problem with all of colorful ppl ;P their Eng mostly leaves a lot to be desired.

If I had a possibility of learning thru the conversation with Turkish ppl or not learning at all I'd choose the second one ;P

I sympathize

I'm sorry rather :)

welcome in

welcome to

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
aye, start with simple fairytales. :)
Maybe u know some good -books in english? Any links?

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Mononoke, you mean e-books?

What I read now is 'Innocent, the story of shattered childhood', but I doubt you could reach it in Polish libraries.

I read only psychological stories, mostly autobiographies. Recently I ate ''Shoot that damn dog'' as twas story about severe depression. I've learnt loads of new words, especially these concerned on mental illnesses.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Mononoke, what kind of books do you like to read? I'll try to find you some.

You can also check books (normal books in bookstore ;-) ) especially for your english level. Btw - what's yours?

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
You can also check books (normal books in bookstore

as long as you live in big city it's possible, but if she lived outside or on suburbs though that could be a problem, so Mono, thank god or whoever you believe in you have that kind of conveniences. In my hometown that was rather impossible to get something in English.. So I asked my bfriend who was living on the Islands at that time to get some nice stuff for me. He knew I used to read O.Wilde, so I had the best gift ever in ''Picture of Dorian Gray'' written in original, old Irish English :)

Next clue - if movies - only in English. No other languages allowed ;) that's gonna prepare and accustom you to proper accent and pronunciation as it makes the same work as you were listening to native speaker.

btw - I recommend is ''The curious case of Benjamin Button''. I'm sure many of you have heard about it and many of you have seen. Great movie.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
as long as you live in big city it's possible, but if she lived outside or on suburbs though that could be a problem

I thought she lives in a quite big city, isn't she? And if not she can always buy it online...

Next clue - if movies - only in English.

My advice - if movies only in English so with English subtitles. I understand English well enough to speak with foreignes without problems, but when I watch something sometimes I can't simply understand, what they are babbling about even if I know meaning of words.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Hehe, yes I live in a big city, even probably the biggest in Poland but I don't have much money so I prefer e-books. Of course the best for me are also psychological stories. In near future I should read science books. On my studies they require this.

Next clue - if movies - only in English. No other languages allowed
Sorry, but I watch only japanese movies with english translation ;) It's my only hope to lern both lenguages in short time. Its really work!
especially for your english level. Btw - what's yours?
It's like u see. I don't have any problems in talking, but I have big arrears in gramatic.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Hehe, yes I live in a big city, even probably the biggest in Poland but I don't have much money

So you cal also check out your public library - in mine there are some books in foreign languages, mostly in English. Not many, couple dozens, but maby your is bigger.

I prefer e-books. Of course the best for me are also psychological stories.

See - I like history books, sf, fantasy and stuff like that... ;-)

But I have in my collection e.g. 'The bell jar' by Sylvia Plath. If you wuold like to I can share, send me your email via PM.

[ Dodano: 2010-12-02, 18:14 ]

Spirited Away? ;)

Cool movie.

But I prefer 'Hotaru no haka" or 'Howl's moving castle".

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Spirited Away? ;)
It was grate but now I'm a fan of Naruto ;)

So you cal also check out your public library - in mine there are some books in foreign languages, mostly in English. Not many, couple dozens, but maby your is bigger.

Yes I wal looking for something but there wasn't anything interesting for me, but maybe I will visit some more places.
But I have in my collection e.g. 'The bell jar' by Sylvia Plath. If you wuold like to I can share, send me your email via PM.
Why not? Thanks :*

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Why not? Thanks :*

UR welcome :)

It was grate but now I'm a fan of Naruto ;)

How about Bleach?

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
How about Bleach?
Bleh, I was watching a few episode, but it didn't absorb me. There are some another anime, which I really like, but i my opinion naruto is the best ^^

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Bleh, I was watching a few episode, but it didn't absorb me.

Hahaha same with me and Naruto. I think I simply like more samurais than shinobi.

Till now I did not find anything better and more interesting for me than works of Miyazaki.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Hahaha same with me and Naruto. I think I simply like more samurais than shinobi.
Imposible! For me bleach is a worse version Naruto.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Possible possible... ;-)

Maby I like it more cause charakters are mostly older, maby beacuse of this samurai stuff - swords, kimonos and so on, maby because I can't stand openings from Naruto... In Bleach it's much more... listenable ;-)

In Naruto I like only Orochimaru, cause he has interesting voice, Ero - sennin, cause he's funny and he reminds me my ex boyfriend, and maby Tsunade no baa-chan, because we both love sake and gambling ;-)

But don't take wrong impression - I'm not a big fan of Bleach or something. I think there are much more interesting anime than both of them.

Why do you love Naruto so much? You've suprised me...

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
I can't stand openings from Naruto... In Bleach it's much more... listenable ;-)
I more watching episodes, then openings :P
Ero - sennin, cause he's funny and he reminds me my ex boyfriend
Hahaha! Now I know why u to came to like be single ;)

I like very much Sasuke, 'cause he's similar to me, from one part of my life, and naruto for his energy. But the most I love Hinata and Sakura. They're grate ^^

Naruto give me power to fight for my dreams.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
I live in a big city, even probably the biggest in Poland

yep, and it's likely to be one of the ugliest Ive ever seen ;]

I understand English well enough to speak with foreignes without problems, but when I watch something sometimes I can't simply understand, what they are babbling about even if I know meaning of words.

Ay, you can start with subtitles as far as you won't get lazy with that and resign from listening. I can honestly admit that now I'm able to understand 80% of spoken language in movies.

Spirited Away?

Oh gush, man... you killed the party, was sure my boss doesnt watch comics ;P

I have big arrears in gramatic.

so that's the highest time to correct them ;)

http://www.ebooksdownloadfree.com/

check it out, didn't use, but seems to be a fine website when you can download loads of nice stuff.

Its really work

It really works

It was grate

great :P grate is ścierać :D

For me bleach is a worse version Naruto

version of

They're grate

that had to look terrible. Poor things. :( ;P

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach
Oh gush, man... you killed the party, was sure my boss doesnt watch comics ;P

Shortly cause I'm in hurry...

Comics can be art as everything else. Comic it's not only "Tytus, Romek i A'Tomek" or Supermen, it's also works of Jodorowsky. ;-)

And works of Miyazaki it's not usual anime, he's as important japanese director as Kurosawa or Ozu. Really. :)

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
Udostępnij na stronach

Żeby dodać komentarz, musisz założyć konto lub zalogować się

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą dodawać komentarze

Dodaj konto

Załóż nowe konto. To bardzo proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz już konto? Zaloguj się tutaj.

Zaloguj się teraz